SAVE UP TO 65% OFF ON A NEW TRACTOR WITH GOVERNMENT QUALITY AIR PROGRAMS
Let Belkorp's experienced sales team help guide you through the process of applying and ordering a tractor on one of the various Government tractor replacement programs. These programs are meant to reduce the number of non-emissionized tractors in use, therefore, your equipment being replaced must be Tier 0 or 1.
California's Air Board Program provides our customer with incentive funds for the replacement of in-use, off-road mobile equipment that is engaged in agricultural operations as defined by the California Air Resources Board. Funds are provided on a first come, first serve basis and applicants must obtain approval and have a signed, executed contract from Belkorp Ag prior to purchase of new equipment. Any equipment purchased prior to contract execution is ineligible as this is not a rebate program.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS
- Eligible tractor/equipment includes but is not limited to wheel loaders, balers, combines, graders or tractors.
- Must be self-propelled.
- Must be domiciled and operated annually .
- Must currently be in-use and in operational condition.
- Must have an uncontrolled (Tier 0), Tier 1, or Tier 2 engine that has a horsepower rating of 25 or greater.
- New tractor/equipment must have current model year emissions engine (tier 3, tier 4i, or cleaner depending on hp & availability).
- New tractor / equipment must serve the same function and perform the same work equivalent as the old tractor/equipment.