REPLACE YOUR TRACTOR WITH BELKORP AG
Belkorp Ag's Air Board Program provides our customer with incentive funds for the replacement of in-use, off-road mobile equipment that is engaged in agricultural operations as defined by the California Air Resources Board. Funds are provided on a first come, first serve basis and applicants must obtain approval and have a signed, executed contract from Belkorp Ag prior to purchase of new equipment. Any equipment purchased prior to contract execution is ineligible as this is not a rebate program.
- Eligible tractor/equipment includes but is not limited to wheel loaders, balers, combines, graders or tractors.
- Must be self-propelled.
- Must be domiciled and operated annually .
- Must currently be in-use and in operational condition.
- Must have an uncontrolled (Tier 0), Tier 1, or Tier 2 engine that has a horsepower rating of 25 or greater.
- New tractor/equipment must have current model year emissions engine (tier 3, tier 4i, or cleaner depending on hp & availability).
- New tractor / equipment must serve the same function and perform the same work equivalent as the old tractor/equipment.
Funding amounts are based on a dollar per horsepower table as determined by the advertised horsepower of the engine in the new tractor, not to exceed 60% of the eligible costs.
|Cotton Pickers & Wheel Loaders||Program Incentive|
|All Horsepower Ratings||$650/hp|
|Agricultural Tractors||Program Incentive|
|Specialty Equipment||Program Incentive|
Cotton Pickers & Wheel Loaders//Program Incentive
All Horse Power Ratings//$650/hp
Agricultural Tractors//Program Incentive
Specialty Equipment//Program Incentive
In addition to the incentives listed above, you may be eligible to apply for additional incentives. Belkorp Ag encourages you to take advantage of these opportunities: